Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bush to Belly

That's my new goal!  I have an uncle who hunts so I am going to see if he will take me up with him.  I am not 100% sure how I will handle actually killing and dressing an animal out in the woods but I might as well give 'er a go.  I do eat meat after all and fantasies of a hobby farm swim in my head - you know the whole: "Once I retire I want to hand feed my pigs hazelnuts and make prosciutto out of their lovely nutty, fatty flesh."  That idea.  Killing them does seem necessary for the above fantasy to play itself out so let's see what this gal is made of.

Here's a bet: I'll cry like a baby.

But back to Bush to Belly for a moment.  Eventually I would like to be able to kill, butcher and then eat.  From the Bush to my Belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment